This bright eye-catching chart is a wonderful addition to your clinic walls and is full of clinically relevant information.
- 81 classical and modern Chinese medicine formulas including herbal ingredients, dosages and common symptoms and signs.
- Shang Han Lun and Jin Gui Yao Lue formulas including herbs, dosages, and commons signs and symptoms. Commonly used formulas arranged by elemental and pathogenic presentations
- Formulas arranged circularly according to the six confirmation stages, Tai yin, Shao Yin, Jue Yin, Tai Yang, Yang Ming and Shao Yang
- Common herbal modifications and practical herbal applications
- Alphabetical list of formulas
- Kampo Japanese translation of formulas with Kampo abdominal diagnosis and relevant formulas to common abdominal findings.
- 5 element phase symptomatology
- Individual herb actions
Measures 24 x 36 inches